Designed to help students gain practical experience and prepare them to meet future challenges of the evolving power system, GridEd is looking for undergraduate design projects on power engineering and offering up to $5,000/project for support. Awards are eligible only for current active GridED affiliate universities.
Criteria to apply:
- Open to undergraduate students only;
- Projects must come from actively engaged Affiliate schools within GridED;
- Projects must be focused on power engineering related concepts;
- Results must be made available via Creative Commons license; and
- Authors retain property of their work.
To submit a proposal, email completed proposal to email@example.com by 5:00pm EDT on October 14th, 2016. Submit proposals using the GridEd Undergraduate Design Project Proposal Template (168 KB)
For details, visit http://grided.epri.com/student_projects.html